During the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are operational as our employees work from home.
A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing  Insurance Industry Certification and Licensing in the areas of insurance products, sales and services for  young adults, veterans, women and displaced workers. 
A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing Insurance Industry Certification and Licensing in the areas of insurance products, sales and services for young adults, veterans, women and displaced workers. 
Shopping Cart

So you have your Insurance License. These are just SOME of the opportunities for you!

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES – CSRs - Customer service representatives are those individuals who work for licensed sales agents or brokers and who transact insurance services for the customers. For example, a customer representative would have the authority to make changes to an existing policy at a client's request, or sell new policies as needed without initially getting the agent involved. They are typically salaried employees who work at the agent's office performing customer service tasks, allowing the agent to meet clients or generate business outside of the office.


SALES PRODUCER - Insurance agents and brokers, commonly called producers, must be licensed by every state in which they sell insurance products. Agents represent one or more insurance companies, while brokers represent the client, but both provide insurance products to people who need them. Pennsylvania requires you to have pre-licensing education before you take the license exam.


CLAIMS ADJUSTER - Claims adjusters are the professionals who identify costs involved in a claim (theft or accident) and negotiate with all the interested parties to reach an appropriate settlement.  

Would you rather work behind the scenes, not having face-to-face contact with the public?

  • UNDERWRITERS - One of the people who help make the decisions regarding insurance policies. They have contact with the many agents or brokers who may have questions or issues on a new or existing policy. They answer questions such as: Is the potential policy a good fit for your company? Will it fulfill the needs of the client? 


  • RISK MANAGEMENT - Risk Management is the practice of appraising and controlling risk; determining how to avoid 'risky' situations. It is the process of treating and managing loss exposure by using tools such as the client's application (story), inspection reports for property (auto and/or home), previous loss records, etc. As an example, if a client needs a homeowner policy and they have a known vicious dog, an insurance company will decline coverage because the risk is too great, meaning it's highly likely a dog bite claim would be made.  


  • FINANCIAL SERVICES - Often bank personnel are required to be licensed since it can serve as an enhancement to their jobs.  Because the bank is loaning money for autos and homes, they need to have those items protected from theft and damages. With a license, they are also producers who can place coverage on these items.

Video provided with permission of the publisher, International Risk Management Institute, Inc., Dallas, Texas.




Once you begin your training as a Licensed Producer, you will see the variety of opportunites that are available. If it is your desire, you can also be self-employed, setting working hours that fit your lifestyle and obligations.


Isn't it time to open the door to the future and walk right through??



  Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.

― Johnny Carson 




The unsuccessful person is burdened by learning, and prefers to walk down familiar paths. Their distaste for learning stunts their growth and limits their influence.


----John C. Maxwell

Want to Become Involved?

Contact Us

1 412 535-0040 Phone

1 412 681 5506 Facsimile

9:30 am - 5:30 pm




is the time to study for and enroll in 

the 3-day 

class session

OCTOBER 12-14, 2024

Property and Casualty Manual, Part 1

available for $50.00


Need insurance?

Whatever your needs,

we will make every effort to find it for you.

Please visit


Print | Sitemap

This website was created using IONOS MyWebsite.